We are kicking off the New Year with dates and information about the AX 2019 Official Hotel Block~!
Please note that ConferenceDirect is the official housing service for Anime Expo and the only place to book rooms at the AX 2019 hotel block rates. If you choose to use another hotel booking site or book directly with the hotel, any customer service inquiries must be handled by the respective booking service that you used.
Hotel Block Dates
The AX Official Hotel Block is separated for the following groups: Exhibitor, Artist Alley, Premier Fan, and General Attendee. Rates and cancellation policies vary per hotel but will be the same for all groups in the AX Official Hotel Block. Please see below to find out when each block will be available:
- Exhibitor & Artist Alley Hotel Block Open: January 8 @ 9 AM PST
- Premier Fan Hotel Block Open: January 22 @ 9 AM PST (See policies for more info)
- General Attendee Hotel Block Open: February 5 @ 9 AM PST
Each group will be able to book a hotel either on Passkey or by calling ConferenceDirect. The Passkey link and phone number will be provided on our AX Hotel Page. Please be aware that the hotel booking system will be unavailable from 8 – 9 AM on the day of each block release. Be sure to check out our hotel booking policies for important information about reservation requirements and other policies.
New for 2019:
- Artist Alley Hotel Block: Primary artists are eligible to book in the same hotel block as exhibitors (separate from general attendees). This block grants priority access to book hotel rooms for Anime Expo 2019 but does not guarantee availability. Primary artists who are confirmed for AX 2019 will have received an email prior to the block opening day/time with the link for hotel reservations and information on how to book your hotel.
Booking Guidelines & Tips:
- A valid credit card is needed to make a reservation.
- Reservations are non-transferrable.
- Depending on the hotel, you must be at least 18 or 21 years of age to check into a room. (See hotel grid below for more info)
- To avoid errors while booking your reservation, do not have the hotel booking site open in multiple tabs or windows.
- Once you have selected your room nights, we recommend that you complete your personal and payment information within 5 minutes. If you do not complete the reservation within this time, your room nights may be taken by another attendee.
- Please note: A virtual queue will be in place to manage the high traffic expected for the hotel booking process.
To avoid delays during the booking process, we recommend visiting the hotel page in advance to determine the top three hotel choices you would like to book. All hotels are subject to availability. On the hotel grid below, you can find information about each hotel’s amenities, cancellation policies, and more. Pricing on the hotel page is provided for planning purposes only and does not account for taxes, upgrades, or any other additional fees that may apply. More detailed information about each hotel’s policies and amenities will be available on the hotel booking website.
For more detailed information about reservation requirements and other policies, please refer to the Hotel Booking Policies page.