Play a few rounds for fun or compete head-to-head for prizes
Located in the Entertainment Hall, the eGaming area has 70+ current and past generation consoles available from Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo. Featuring brand new titles as well as tried and true favorites, the eGaming area is a must-see for video game fans.
Tournaments are held throughout the con, with schedules and other information coming soon.
To make every attendee’s experience in the game room enjoyable, safe and friendly, please read and observe the following rules and guidelines:
Failure to comply with convention or eGaming area rules can result in disciplinary action, up to and including ejection from the area or the convention.
eGaming Tournament Events are subject to all other eGaming rules and guidelines, as well as the following:
1. Tournaments require players sign up before the event. Sign-ups are available on a first come, first serve basis. We will cap tournaments at 64 players.
2. The tournaments will be single or double elimination depending on time constraints.
3. The seedings will primarily be random—we will try to group together friends and/or siblings who enter, but there is no guarantee.
4. Each match will be best 2 out of 3 wins except for Grand Finals which will be 3 out of 5. Winners Final and Losers Finals will be best 3 out of 5 depending on time constraints. If the tournament is single elimination, Top 4 will be best 3 out of 5.
5. Bringing your own controller is allowed and recommended—no modded controllers unless approved by the tournament director.
6. Tournament finals will take place around 6:00pm-7:30pm on the community stage located in the back of the Entertainment Hall.
7. The tournament director can disqualify an entrant for a number of reasons including but not limited to: not showing up to a match on time, unsportsmanlike conduct, cheating, collaborating, etc.
All tournaments will be free to enter and more games could be added to the schedule below during the convention depending on popular demand.
*Schedules subject to change.