Program Room Policies
PRogram Room Policies
Program Rooms include:
- Live Programming (i.e. panels and Q&A’s)
- Video Rooms
These rooms will be checking badges upon entry. Please ensure that your badge is valid for that day and in clear view of room personnel to assist with line control.
ORDER OF ENTRY
When a room opens for entry we will allow attendees to enter in the following order:
- Disabled Services Priority Access Sticker Holders
- These can be retrieved from an Information Booth. Please procure them prior to arriving to the event.
- Premier Fan Badge Holders and press with valid Anime Expo® Press Badges.
- All other valid Badges with access to Live Programming, Workshop, and video rooms.
- Ticketed Events require both Badge and Ticket to enter the event. Please see our Ticketing FAQ for more information.
- Oversize cosplay props: These must be placed against the wall; do not place them in the aisle or on adjacent seats.
- Photo/Video Policies:
- Panel/Workshop Rooms: Permissions depend on each individual guest and presenter, so photo/video policies will be announced at the beginning of events as each event has its own policy.
- Video Rooms: No filming or photos allowed.
- The following rooms WILL NOT be cleared between normal Panel Events:
- Live Programming 1: Hall B
- Live Programming 2: Petree Hall
- EXCEPTIONS: Room clearing WILL occur prior to a Main Event (i.e. AMV, Masquerade), Special Events (i.e. concerts), and before the start of 18+ content tracks.
- In the event either room reaches capacity two separate lines will form outside: 1 General Attendee Line and 1 Premier Fan Line.
- As Attendees leave the room a corresponding number of Premier Fans will be allowed entry first. Attendees in the General Attendee Line will be allowed in when the Premier Fan Line is empty.
- The following rooms WILL be cleared between Panel Events:
- Live Programming 3: LACC 408AB
- Live Programming 4: LACC 411
- Live Programming 5: LACC 409AB
- Live Programming 6: LACC 403AB
- Workshops 1: 403A
- Workshops 2: 403B
- Video Rooms
- Video Rooms may be cleared in preparation for highly anticipated showings.
18+ Event Policies
All 18+ Panel Events, Workshops, and Video Screening Rooms will require a wristband from either an Info Services Booth (located in South Hall and West Hall Lobby) along with a valid Badge.
- To receive the appropriate wristband attendees will need to present a valid ID to an Info Services Booth (located in South Hall and West Hall Lobby).
- Only those who are 18-years of age as of the event date will be granted a wristband.
- The below is a list of ID’s that will be considered valid:
- State Driver’s License
- State Identification Card
- S. Military ID
There will be no exceptions to the types of identification. Re-entry into the room will require the wristband. Please refrain from tampering with the provided wristbands in any fashion. If you are over the age of 18 you may not escort another person under the age of 18 into the room. Please do not leave children unaccompanied to attend an 18+ event.
Anime Expo® and the SPJA reserve the right to modify and/or update this policy at any time.