Cosplay Photography Contest
- PG-13, no provocative advertisement or religious/political ideology.
- Submit a 1024 pixel (on the longest edge) JPEG image of work to [email protected] with Cosplay Photo Contest – Your Name – Photo Title in subject line. Only 1 entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- You must be the creator or copyright owner of the image. By entering this contest, you are granting Anime Expo the right to publish the image for the purposes of this contest and promotional use related to this contest.
- Judging will be done in 2 phases:
- First round: internal judging by our staff will select 25 entries or 30% of all entries, whichever number is greater.
- Second round: public voting on the Anime Expo website.
- Winner + top 15 will be displayed at con, location TBD. Winner will receive a $250 cash prize. Winner also gets his/her art printed on a page of the 2013 programming guide and a badge to Anime Expo 2014.
- Cosplay Photograph submissions open: April 1, 2013
- Submissions close: May 1, 2013
- Online Public Judging starts: May 13, 2013
- Online Public Judging ends: May 22, 2013
- Winners notified by May 31, 2013
- Photographer’s Name:
- Photo Title:
- Cosplay Model’(s) Name:
- Character and series:
Example of what it should look like:
- Photographer’s Name: John Doe
- Photo title: Summertime
- Cosplay Model’s Name: Jane Doe
- Character and series: Naruto / Hyuuga Hinata