☆AX DANCE XHIBITION SHOWCASE☆
Wanna show us your moves? Got a crew with a routine? Make your way through try outs and showcase your talent!
- ☆ Xhibition Signups: Sunday, July 2nd | 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- ☆ Xhibition Tryouts: Sunday, July 2nd | 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- ☆ Xhibition Showcase: Monday, July 3rd | 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Open to all ages!
- Signing up for tryouts does not guarantee a spot in the Showcase
- AX badge required
Signups will be restricted to the first set of categories.
- (10) Singles
- (10) Doubles
- (8) Squads up to 6
- (8) Squads up to 15
- Entire group must be present to sign up
- Groups must have a Captain that will be a Point of Contact (PoC).
- The PoC will be responsible for responding via email or text in case any questions or notifications arise
- Signups will be closed once we hit the set number of groups listed above
- Submissions will only be accepted through flash drives
- Songs must be in .mp3 format and at LEAST 192 kbps
- Lyrics must be free of profanity. It must be clean or be censored
- Songs will be previewed during signups to ensure quality and rules
- We HIGHLY encourage having multiple selections of songs in the event other groups have selected a
- song for a routine. However, only one will be cleared for tryouts.
- Same song for tryouts must be used, however the song can be extended to fit the time allotted for the showcase if wanted.
- Routines will be limited 2-3 minutes max. Please edit your songs accordingly.
- Tryouts will be judged by our esteemed panel.Tryouts will be taken place on the dance floor (not on stage).
- After tryouts, we will be tallying up scores and deciding on who will be able to perform at the showcase.
- Selected groups will be emailed/texted after judging. Response will be required in order to participate into the showcase.
- Failure to respond by 9 pm on Sunday, July 2nd will cause your group to forfeit your spot and another group will be selected
Groups will be graded on the following: Visual, Choreography, Hype, Performance
- Showcase routines will be limited 4-5 minutes max.
- Showcase performances will take place on stage
- Out of the groups who participated in Tryouts, the following will be selected
- (2) Singles
- (2) Doubles
- (5) Squads up to 6
- (1) Squad up to 15
For more information, questions or concerns, please feel free to send an email to: email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org