If you’re planning to participate in the ONE PIECE Puzzle Hunt and/or attend one of the many amazing events taking place in either Microsoft Theater or The Novo, please be aware that you will need to pick up your ticket at the Ticketing Booth. To make the most of your time at Anime Expo 2018, we highly recommend picking up your will-call tickets as early as possible!
How to Pick Up Your Ticket
- Bring your Anime Expo badge, the confirmation email from Showclix (printout or via mobile device), and a valid photo ID showing your date of birth.
- Go to the Ticketing Booth, located at the Top of Main Stairs to West Hall off Chick Hearn Ct.It is highly recommended to pick up your tickets at least 3 hours before the start of the event so that you will have enough time to note the list of restricted items, store belongings, and purchases in either your car or bag check, or take care of any other personal business prior to check-in AS WELL AS to allow sufficient time to get in line and go through the security check at the doors to the venue.
- AX Ticketing Volunteers will issue your ticket, as well as your bonus item(s), if applicable.
Hours of Operation
- Day -1 (July 3) : 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Day 0 (July 4) : 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Day 1 (July 5) : 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Day 2 (July 6) : 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Day 3 (July 7) : 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Day 4 (July 8) : 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM