Come take a break and relax in the Manga Lounge.
Manga Lounge has been a staple at Anime Expo for many years as a place to come and relax for a while. Regardless of your age or genre preference, with thousands of manga to choose from, there’s something here for everyone.
Hours of Operation
- Day 1 (July 1): 8 AM ~ 11 PM
- Day 2 (July 2): 8 AM ~ 11 PM
- Day 3 (July 3): 8 AM ~ 11 PM
- Day 4 (July 4): 8 AM ~ 3 PM
- Large bags and purses will need to be checked in upon entry.
- Manga Lounge in not responsible for any damaged or lost items. By checking in you have acknowledged this.
- Drinks are allowed, but please be cautious.
- Please return manga back to the proper shelf location according to age rating. With thousands of manga to organize this will be greatly appreciated.
- Talking is allowed, but please be respectful to the people around you.
- Photography is not allowed unless given permission by the Manga Lounge Volunteer Manager or Volunteer Assistant Manager.
Manga Lounge is excited to announce that our Art Contest is back!
Entering is as simple as creating a wonderful drawing based on this year’s theme. Every year we have an experienced artist as a guest judge, and great prizes for the most creative entries. Please join us in this year’s Manga Lounge Art Contest!
HOW to enter
- Participants are to create a minimum of three (3) or more manga-styled panels. The contest theme will be announced at-con as the majority of the entry must be created during Anime Expo.
- Paper, colored pencils, and markers will be provided. If you have your own art supplies please feel free to use them.
- Please complete an entry form with all your basic information (Name, Date, Phone, E-mail address).
- Entries will be accepted until 5 PM on Day 3 (July 3) of Anime Expo. At 6pm the winners will be announced. You do not have to be present to win your prize.
- Wonderful prizes, such as art supplies, will be given to the best entries!