Have a cosplay emergency? Don’t worry, we can help!
With plenty of seating and supplies, the world-famous AX Cosplay Repair has just about everything to help attendees touch up or mend their cosplay. Located in the Entertainment Hall, our AX Volunteers are ready to answer questions and assist with finding the right item to help with a repair.
Available supplies include, but are not limited to:
- Sewing supplies (needles, thread, seam rippers, scissors, sewing machines)
- Wig styling supplies (thinning shears, hairspray, bobby pins, wig heads, blow dryers)
- Tapes of all shapes and sizes (duct, gaffers, double-sided)
- 10+ types of glue (hot glue, spirit gum, super glue, E6000)
- Clothing irons
- Day 1 (July 1) : 12:30 PM ~ 12 AM
- Day 2 (July 2) : 10 AM ~ 12 AM
- Day 3 (July 3) : 10 AM ~ 12 AM
- Day 4 (July 4) : 10 AM ~ 3 PM
HOW TO Check out supplies from cosplay repair
- Upon entry, find an AX Volunteer at the Cosplay Repair Station check-in table.
- Ask an AX Volunteer for whatever you need.
- In exchange for borrowing the requested item, the AX Volunteer will request your name and badge.
- After you finish using the item, return it to AX Volunteers at the check-in table to get your badge back.