For Anime Expo 2020 Artist Alley, table sales are conducted in two phases:
- Rebook Sales: A limited number of single and double table packages are made exclusively available for returning artists to have a chance to rebook their table.
- Public Sales: A limited number of single table packages are available for any interested individual to purchase.
In this post, we will outline everything you need to know about the Artist Alley public sale date so that you know what to expect!
Please be aware that by purchasing a table for AX 2020, you are agreeing to the Anime Expo 2020 Artist Alley standard terms & conditions.
When will AX 2020 Artist Alley tables go on sale to the general public?
Wednesday, October 9th, 2019 at 12:00 PM PDT.
There will be a limited number of Single Table Packages available to purchase for $490 + Eventbrite fees. Each Single Table Package includes the following:
- One (1) 6′ x 2′ Table
- One (1) Artist Alley Badge for the Primary Artist
- Two (2) Chairs
- One (1) Table Sign
- Wi-Fi Access
- General Liability Insurance
How do I buy an Artist Alley Table?
Prior to the public sales date, a link to the registration page on Eventbrite will be sent to everyone who has subscribed to receive Artist Alley email updates and will also be available on the Artist Alley register page. While the Eventbrite link may be accessible prior to October 9th, you will not be able to purchase badges until Wednesday, October 9th at 12:00 PM PDT.
Single Table Packages on Eventbrite will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Visit (http://bit.ly/AX20AAREG) on October 9th, 2019 to access the Artist Alley registration page on Eventbrite.
- At 12:00 PM PDT, the “Single Table Package” will become available. Select the “Single Table Package” and click on “Register.”
- Fill out the form completely with the following information, then click “Pay.”
- Buyer Information: First & Last Name, Email, Credit Card & Billing Information
- Registrant Information (Primary Artist): First & Last Name (Legal name only), Email (Please use an email that you actively check as important information will be relayed to the email provided), Shipping Address, Phone Number, and Date of Birth.
- You will be redirected to the order confirmation page. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address used to register.
*Note: The Eventbrite system will indicate “Unavailable” when all available table packages are held in the shopping cart. When all table packages have been purchased, the system will indicate “Sold out.”
*Primary Artists who have already rebooked for AX 2020 will not be permitted to register for another table package. Duplicate tables will be canceled without notice.
- Due to high demand, please note that table packages may become unavailable very quickly.
- Artist Alley participants may not participate as an exhibitor or an AX volunteer.
- Artist Alley participants must be 16 years or older by July 2, 2020.
- Participants ages 16 or 17 must submit a Parent Consent Form.
- Artists ages 16 or 17 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian for the duration of the show.
- Adult Material will not be permitted for sale or display in Artist Alley. Any items showing pornography and/or nudity will not be permitted.
What is the refund/transfer policy?
Artist Alley Table Packages will receive a 50% refund for any cancellations received before March 1st, 2020. Cancellations made after this deadline will not receive a refund. Artists who have submitted the Artist Alley Form and are not approved will be fully refunded. Artist Alley Table Packages are non-transferable. This includes artists, attendees, and other artists already registered under the same table. Tables are non-transferable to subsequent years. SPJA reserves the right to resell or reassign canceled tables in the event of either a full or partial cancellation of an Artist Alley Table Package.