Are you an experienced model? Are you interested in being involved in an event at AX? If you are, then we want you! Apply to be a model at the Fashion Show at AX! Further details about Fashion Show partners will be announced soon, but don’t wait to be a part of the excitement! Selected applicants will receive a complimentary 4-day badge to Anime Expo and an unforgettable experience. If you want to apply to be a part of our volunteer team, here’s what you need to know:
- You must be available on: Thursday, 6-10 pm for model fittings and rehearsal; and on Friday, 8 am to 8:30 pm for hair, makeup, dress rehearsal and the show itself. We cannot make accommodations for anyone who cannot come to the Thursday rehearsal, so please do not apply if you cannot be on time.
- Bring your own shoes to rehearsal and show day. We will give you details on what style of shoes to bring.
- If you apply and model for us, we expect you to act in a professional manner with our guests, staff, and other models. You will be changing clothes in front of other models, so please wear appropriate undergarments (neutral or nude color is preferred, especially for show day).
- You will be required to provide your own food/snacks/drinks. Leaving the premises on show day is not permitted, so plan accordingly.
- Please provide clear, unedited photos. Head and body shots must be head-on, directly facing the camera.
- Please use an inches-to-centimeters converter if you aren’t sure how to measure in centimeters. Please give us accurate measurements.
Deadline to apply is June 3, 2015