We are now accepting applications for AX 2019 Fashion Show models! Details about Fashion Show brands will be announced soon, so stay tuned! Selected applicants will receive a complimentary 4-day badge to Anime Expo and an unforgettable experience!
- Applicants must be 18 years or older to apply.
- You must be available to attend the following:
- Online model training sessions.
- Wednesday, July 3th from 10:30 AM – 2:30 PM for rehearsal.
- Thursday, July 4th from 10:30 AM – 2:30 PM for model fittings and rehearsal.
- Friday, July 5th from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM for hair, makeup, dress rehearsal, and the fashion show itself.
- *Note: We cannot make accommodations for anyone who cannot commit to the above required attendance. Please do not apply if you are unable to make any of the above requests.
- Must be able to bring your own shoes to rehearsal and show day. We will give you details on what style of shoes to bring.
- If you apply and model for us, there is an expectation that you act in a professional manner with our guests, staff, volunteers, and other models.
- You will be changing clothes in front of other models, so please wear appropriate undergarments (neutral or nude color is preferred, especially for show day).
- You will be required to provide your own food/snacks/drinks. Please avoid food that can transfer grease onto fashion clothing.
- Leaving the premises on show day is not permitted, so plan accordingly.
Deadline: June 25, 2019
Anime Expo 2019 will run from July 4 through July 7 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, with Pre-Show Night on July 3, 2019.
For more information about attending AX, check out our How to Attend guide.