1.) Register your Badge
Head on over to the AX Registration page to purchase your badge: https://www.showclix.com/event/ax22-general-registration-sc22r01 Note: the last day to purchase a shipped badge is June 13th 12 PM PST. After this date, all badges must be picked up at Will Call in the Registration Booth located in the Gilbert Lindsay Plaza beginning June 30th, 2022.
2.) Transfer the Badge
If you have multiple badges in your order, remember to log into your ShowClix account and transfer them to the intended recipients.
- Click on “Manage Anime Expo 2022 Profile”.
- Click on “Transfer Items”.
- Enter the email address of the person you purchased the badge for. Then select the badge you will be transferring. To complete the transfer, click on the “Transfer” button.
- For each transfer you processed, you will now see the following below the My Profile screen:
- An email notification will be sent to each person you transferred a badge to. Once the person accepts the transferred badge, this message will change to show:NOTE: Child badges cannot be transferred due to our privacy policies and stay assigned to the Buyer. If you need to transfer a Child badge to another adult who will be attending Anime Expo with that child, then you will need to send an email to email@example.com to process this request.
3.) Distribute the Badge(s)
NOTE: Even if you transfer badges to someone else, you are listed as the BUYER and all badges will still be shipped to the delivery address you noted during checkout for each order placed. You are responsible for distributing the badges to each person.
Once you receive your order in the mail, or after you pick up onsite during the convention, please make sure to distribute the badges to the correct recipients so they may activate their own badge.
4.) Activate Your Badge
Once you receive your badge, it’s time to activate it!
- Scan the QR code on the back of your badge or log into your Showclix “My Tickets” account.
- Click on “Manage Anime Expo 2022 Profile.”
- Click on “Activate Badge.”
- Find the badge activation number located on the back of the badge. Type in the last 8 characters only into the box and click “Activate.”
- Your ShowClix account will update to show that the badge has been successfully activated.
Congratulations! You’re now all set to attend Anime Expo 2022!