☆AX DANCE Xhibition Showcase☆
Wanna show us your moves? Got a crew with a routine? Submit your audition videos and showcase your talent! The Xhibition Showcase will take place on Friday, July 5th, 2019.
- Open to all ages!
- All music genres welcome!
- Signing up does not guarantee a spot in the Showcase
- AX badge required
Signups will be restricted to the first set of categories.
- Squads up to 6
- Squads up to 10
The entire group must be present in the video submission.
Signups are open from April 29th to June 9th but may close early if categories fill up according to allocations below. So get your application in as soon as possible!
- Auditions will only be accepted through online submissions
- Routines will be limited to 3-5 minutes max. Please edit your songs accordingly
- Please link to your video of the routine you would like to perform
- Same song for audition must be used for the showcase
- Audition videos will be judged by our panel to select performers for the showcase
- Groups must have Captain that will be a Point of Contact (PoC)
- Selected groups will be emailed after a final decision has been made. Response will be required in order to participate in the showcase.
- The PoC will be responsible for responding via email or text in case any questions or notifications arise.
- Failure to respond in a timely manner will cause your group to forfeit your spot and another group will be selected
- Submissions will be accepted on-site through flash drives ONLY; No Exceptions
- Songs must be in .mp3 format and at LEAST 192 kbps
- Lyrics must be free of profanity. Songs must be clean or be censored
- Songs will be previewed on site during check-in to ensure quality and rules
Out of the groups who send in their audition videos, the following will be selected:
- (3) Singles
- (3) Doubles
- (3) Squads up to 6
- (1) Squad up to 10
- Showcase routines will be limited 4-5 minutes max.
- Showcase performances will take place on stage
Deadline: June 9, 2019
For more information, questions or concerns, please feel free to email: email@example.com
ANX Kpop Battles: Dance & Destroy!
Solo dancers, it’s time to take the ultimate challenge and face off head-to-head! One-up your competition on the dance floor and freestyle your way to first place! The Kpop Battles will take place on Saturday, July 6th, 2019.
- AX badge required
- Signing up does not guarantee a spot
- This competition is similar to the “Kpop Random Dance Challenge.” Songs are selected at random. See below list of songs that will be randomly played in rotation.
- Some knowledge of Kpop dance-covers preferred but not required. Freestyling is allowed but helps if you’re aware of the possible choices randomly selected.
- Solo only event! (no team signups)
- 2 solo dancers will be randomly selected to go head-to-head
- Two individuals will be randomly selected to dance battle head-to-head.
- Both dancers will reach into a bag and pick a random song, and both dancers must agree on one of their draws. If they can’t decide, we have that covered too!
- Dancers will have 120 seconds to show off their moves!
- Judges will determine the winners of each pairing match-up. Single-elimination (if there is time, double-elims) until there’s only one champion left standing!
Songs that will be featured in random selection.
- (G)I-dile – Latata
- 4MINUTE – Crazy
- B.A.P – Feel So Good
- BIG BANG – Bang Bang Bang
- BLACK PINK – BOOMBAYAH
- BLACK PINK – PLAYING WITH FIRE
- BLACK PINK – Whistle
- BTS – 21st Century Girl
- BTS – Fire
- BTS – MIC DROP
- CLC – Hobgoblin
- EXO – Monster
- GD x TAEYANG – Good Boy
- Got7 – HARD CARRY
- Got7 – Just Right
- Jennie – Solo
- K.A.R.D – Hola Hola
- Momoland – Bboom Bboom
- NCT 127 – Cherry Bomb
- NCT 127 – Limitless
- Red Velvet – Russian Roulette
- SEVENTEEN – NICE
- Sunmi – Gashina
- TWICE – CHEER UP
- TWICE – TT
- Grace – I’m Fine
- HISTORY – Queen
- MONSTA X – Trespass
- NCT 127 – Fire Truck
- PENTAGON – Gorilla
- 2NE1 – I Am The Best
- BTS – We Are Bulletproof
- Crayon Pop -Bar Bar Bar
- Orange Caramel – My Copycat
- Red Velvet – Dumb Dumb
- Super Junior – Sorry Sorry
- TAEYANG – Ringa Linga
- Wonder Girls – So Hot
- Lee Jung Hyun – WA
Deadline: June 9, 2019
Follow ANX Kpop Battles on Facebook to stay up-to-date with information!