For registered attendees who wish to rollover their badge(s) to Anime Expo 2021, no action is needed as it will be done automatically after May 31, 2020. Please note that name changes are not permitted for AX 2020 badges that have been rolled over. After May 31, all badges that are rolled over will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
For those who wish to receive a refund of their badge(s), the buyer must submit all of the information in the form at the bottom of this page. Only submissions through this refund request form will be processed. Any previous refund inquiries via email or any other channel will not be processed. Buyers must resubmit their request(s) via the form below.
Deadline to Request a Refund: May 31, 2020 @ 11:59 PM PT.
Please note the following:
- Only full refunds will be processed. If multiple badges were purchased in an order, all badges will be refunded.
- Be sure to input the correct Eventbrite order confirmation number, otherwise the refund cannot be processed.
- Upon submitting the request, refunds will be issued back to the original payment method within 2-4 weeks.
- All tickets to Maid Cafe, Butler Cafe, Masquerade, or After Hours will be automatically refunded.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment in early May.
What do I do if the credit/debit card used to buy my badges has been changed or closed?
- For credit/debit cards that have been changed, refunds should still be issued to the associated account. If you do not see funds after four weeks, please contact your bank or credit card company for assistance.
- For credit/debit cards that have been closed, please contact the bank or credit card company associated with the card that you used to purchase your badges. In most cases, they will issue a check for the returned funds.
We are no longer accepting refund submissions for 2020 badges. Remaining badges will automatically be rolled over to Anime Expo 2021.