- Badge Pick-Up Hours & Info
- Have Questions? Please visit our Support Center for information.
Check out our survival guide to help prepare for our event:
- Wear comfy shoes! You’ll likely be doing a lot of walking and standing around (in lines), so be sure to wear comfortable shoes. (Or, be sure to have insoles if you have to wear specific shoes for cosplay.)
- Hydrate. Be sure to drink lots of water (it’s summer time in Southern California!)
- TIP: Bring a refillable water bottle – there are drinking fountains available near the bathrooms.
- Eating is good. We know there’s a lot of things you want to see and do, but don’t forget to take the time to eat. Feel free to bring snacks too! There are food trucks, as well as food vendors within the convention center and restaurants nearby, but it doesn’t hurt to have snacks handy for when you’re unable to get food right away due to being in line for an event or panel.
- Rest. Caffeine is not a substitute for sleep! Have fun, but try to get some rest each night. Sleep deprivation can cause a bunch of symptoms which can impact your AX experience.
- There’s only so much time in a day (or weekend). With multiple events and panels running at the same time, you may have to make some hard choices. Also, due to the large number of people who attend Anime Expo, be mindful of the fact that you will likely have to wait in lines for panels, autograph sessions, and more.
- Don’t forget, we’re here to help! Visit an Information Services booth if you have any questions. We also have a number of services available for your convenience:
- Bag Check: Bought a lot of goods in the Exhibit Hall and don’t want to head back home/to the hotel just yet? Feel free to drop them off in our bag check!
- Quiet Room: If you need a break from the crowds, feel free to drop by the Quiet Room or maybe even the Manga Lounge. (Note: The Manga Lounge can get crowded, so it’s not uncommon to have to wait in a line to enter.)